I prayed for this child, and the Lord has granted me what I asked of him. 1 Sam 1:27

Saturday, January 29, 2011

New Smile

Maggie has a new smile!  Some of the photos are blurry because she is running to me and I'm trying to take her picture before she gets to me.
Every day after surgery is a better day!  Bruising is setting in but believe me she is feeling MUCH better!



Matthew always gets her to smile.

We haven't worn no no's in a couple of days and Maggie only has taken her bandaid off.  It can stay off as of Sunday anyway.  The nose tubes will stay in a couple of weeks and will be harder to keep her away from I think.  Eating is not back to normal but is getting better!  Thank you for praying for her!

1 comment:

  1. What a trooper you are Maggie! If someone did that to my lip and nose I don't think I'd be tough enough to be playing mere days later.

    ReplyDelete