I prayed for this child, and the Lord has granted me what I asked of him. 1 Sam 1:27

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Making Progress

 Maggie is definitely making progress.  She is sleeping until 5am and loving the cats instead of screaming and running to me every time she sees them.




Found my tupperware!

Matthew loves to play with Maggie and she loves to have her shoes on at all times!


A tub of beans provides tons of fun!  I remember that this is the age of texture.  She loves running water, beans, bubbles etc.  

We saw the cleft palate team yesterday and are scheduling Maggie's surgeries.  The doctor wants both done by the age of 2.  First will be lip repair and ear tubes, then 2mo later will be the palate repair.

2 comments:

  1. SO great to see your blog and look through your China pics! Was wonderful to meet baby Maggie in person at church this morning. Many blessings to your entire family! XO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't let your Uncle Scott get too close to those beans Maggie--or that fun texture will come with "musical" accompaniment

    ReplyDelete