I prayed for this child, and the Lord has granted me what I asked of him. 1 Sam 1:27

Sunday, November 18, 2012

San Antonio Christian's Thanksgiving Feast

Matthew's school hosts a thanksgiving feast in which everyone shows up costumed either as an Indian or a Pilgrim.  Each class has a Father Indian and a Father Pilgrim who teaches about customs, games or traditions from that first Thanksgiving.  Its the only event where siblings can come, but they must be costumed.
Made Maggie's costume from a t shirt and ribbon and studs in an evening.

Matt's also from t shirt and pants from target.  

We had to provide only metal or wood plates and utensils to eat with.

My costume I made years ago when Meghan did the same thing at Scofield in Dallas.

Indian Dad teaching the class a game.

No comments:

Post a Comment