I prayed for this child, and the Lord has granted me what I asked of him. 1 Sam 1:27

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Maggie goes camping

Maggie went camping for the first time ever since we had a weekend of amazing weather in San Antonio!

Now, every time I take a photo of Maggie she runs forward to look at it.  So I only get one shot!

Maggie is extremely helpful in waking John Michael up in the morning!

Usually Matthew is already awake and welcomes the company!

Since this was a scuba dive event as well as camping I'll include a couple of photos of diving!

Larry Ratham, a sweet instructor was my buddy!

John's request for equipment is an underwater case for his phone so he can text underwater.  Can you tell he's 13?

John won 2nd place in the buoyancy contest and won an underwater digital photography lesson pkg.

Even the nondivers got treats!  Fun was had by all!






1 comment:

  1. It's great to know JM is so bouyant!! Next time we go and a cruise and the ship goes down, I know who I'm hanging on to!

    ReplyDelete