I prayed for this child, and the Lord has granted me what I asked of him. 1 Sam 1:27

Sunday, September 19, 2010

A Referral!

Tonight we went out for Chinese food.  Wendy's fortune cookie said, "You will soon emerge victorious from the maze you've been traveling in."  On the back side it had the chinese word for 'daughter'.

Within an hour of getting home, our adoption agency, Great Wall, called and said they had locked the file of a little girl for us!  PTL!!!!  She is about 16 months old and beautiful!

We are sending her file to our adoption doctor for evaluation.  We are praying for wisdom and favor for us, and health, peace and joy for her.



We have been officially 'logged in' since November 13, 2006, but our journey began a couple of years before that.  Many, many times we felt we were wandering in a maze.  We hope and pray that our family is about to emerge VICTORIOUS!


sl




p.s. We also played the lottery numbers on the fortune (5, 19, 25, 28, 37, 46).  We have never played the lottery before, but we just wanted to see how far God wanted to take this thing.  We didn't win, but we are rich!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Aha! I did read this, Wendy, I just have the memory of a turnip. I didn't put the name of the blog together with the fortune (evidently I have the perception of a turnip also).

    ReplyDelete